What are the true construction costs of a boat like Cobalt?
We have to consider two things… The Quality of Components & the long term skilled labor. Each Cobalt is truly 100% hand built by craftsmen who's average length of employment exceeds 20 years!
- Cobalt uses Investment Grade Stainless Steel, top quality Resins & Gel-coats, lightweight strengtheners like Kevlar, Fiberglass stringers & Nida-Core composites and ABSOLUTELY NO WOOD.
- Cobalt’s team of associates have been building Boats in Neodesha KS under the St Clair Family’s watchful eye since 1968. Private ownership ensures Cobalts are build right for their new owners, not rushed out the door to satisfy a public company’s next quarter.
Click here to see 10 easy ways other builders save money
What is a Cobalt worth when it comes time to trade?
The true value of a boat must take into consideration its resale value as well as cost of ownership.
- Cobalt’s 45 year reputation of building only the best of the best…Check the marketplace and you’ll see stronger Cobalt values than any other brand.
True Story: Many of our clients buy Cobalt Boats only to realize they really love Cobalt Boating and trade in. We actually can refund their entire purchase price when they upgrade 3 feet or more!
- Check warranty coverage. Comprehensive limited 5/10 year on components/structural respectively. Cobalt's warranty covers thing the others don't even mention... Service calls, haul outs and water tests too!
Read the competitor’s warranties very carefully….if they’ll put it in print.
Click here to see Cobalt’s Industry leading warranty…in Black and White
Upgrading to a Cobalt? Are they really any different?
Cobalt leads the industry with patent-protected innovation...
- Flip Swim Steps to assist getting the family (& the dog) easily out of the water.
- A greater choice of graphics, interiors & propulsion than any other brand!
Click here to see Cobalt’s “newest innovations”
Boats are only as good as the strength of their dealers. True?
Cobalt Dealers are the best in the business…but don’t take our word for its.
- JD Powers awarded Cobalt “highest in customer satisfaction, referrals & rate of repeat owners” for every year Cobalt have participated (20-29’).
- Our Dealer professionals are rewarded on their ability to keep you ultra-satisfied…not solely on volume boats sales.
Click here to see JD Powers Link to Cobalt Owner’s Satisfaction.
Are brands marketed as a similar length truly the same size?
Not at all! Pay special attention to other builder’s length claims
Cobalt Boats maximize usable space!
- Ask for a boat’s true “waterline” length…NOT including swim platform.
- Beam is even more important. Look closely to the “inside” cockpit dimensions, the space you actually use!
Should I purchase my Cobalt where I live or where I use it?
Now that you’ve decided on a Cobalt…you’re half way there.
- Research your boating area to find your closest Cobalt Dealer. Choosing wisely can make all the difference in the world when it comes to boating enjoyment.
- Follow these links to help with research and education on investing in the right boat.
- Your local dealer will insure your satisfaction and that's the key to Cobalt's success. The best warranty is worthless without a dealer to respond when you need them. In our case, Cobalt customers are our #1 priority period.
Definitely Cobalt Cobalt Living
Cobalt Boat – Test Site
Build Your Dream Below