Prepaid Marine Maintenance Plans
Lock in savings and peace of mind with a prepaid maintenance plan…
Enjoy excellent preventative care designed to keep you on the water offering great benefits like…
- Significant savings over purchasing these services separately.
- Prepaying labor costs helps protect you against inflation.
- Proper scheduled maintenance intervals recommended by most marine engine manufacturers.
- Trained technicians who use factory procedures, specialized tools and Genuine OEM Parts.
- Transferrable coverage may add to your boat’s value if you sell your boat to a private party.
Regular maintenance keeps your boat running smooth and in compliance with your factory warranty which may increase your boat’s value at trade-in or resale.
Now adds even more value… Plans may be transferred up to 3 times!*
Average annual maintenance costs $650.00 to $1200.00 or up to $8400.00 for 7 years.
Top Notch Care prepaid scheduled maintenance package detailed information.
- Plan provides routine maintenance on an annual basis.
- Plan may not be canceled and is non-refundable.
- Plan may not be transferred to another vessel.
- *Plan may be transferred up to 3 times to a new owner for a fee of $199.00 per transfer.
- Only valid for vessels sold by Top Notch Marine.
- Vessels must be brought to Top Notch Marine locations at owner’s expense for services to be performed.
- Prepaid scheduled maintenance plan must be purchased on or before the vessel sale date.
- The Prepaid Maintenance product is optional and is not insurance, warranty or an extended warranty.
- Payments in above table are based on a 15 year loan term. With approved credit. Shorter loan terms will increase the payment.
- Plans are based on an average of 100 hours use per year and only one annual service per year will be provided. Example: A 4 year plan is purchased and owner uses engine 200 hours in the first year. In this case 1 of 100 hour service will be dispensed and the second service (200 hours) will be a customer pay service.
- Plans are available for engines up to 12 years old.
- Plan fee schedule above represents the cost for 1 engine. For 2 or more engines please multiply the above rates times the number of engines.
- Limitations and exclusions may apply.