Boater’s Learning Center
Just bought a boat from us? Please click here to read our Welcome Aboard Letter.
New to boating? Our Boater’s Learning Center is filled with useful information from basic to advanced. One convenient place to help you learn more, feel confident and get the best out of your boating adventures!
Our customers tell us they research these questions first…
What is the best engine for my boat?
What things can I do with a boat in Florida and when can I do them?
What can we help you with?
BOATER’S LEARNING CENTER
New to boating? Just bought a boat?.. Know Before You Go!
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- Glossary of Boating Terms
- 50 of the Best Boating Tips & Tricks EVER!
- Boater’s Visual Maintenance Checklist.
- Tips for Towing a Boat Trailer.
- What is a Self Bailing Boat?
- First Aid – Know before you go!
- Boat Hull Types explained.
- General Boating Knowledge Resource.
- Outboard Motors Use Born on Date Not Model Year.
- HOW TO…
- How to Buy a Deck Boat
- How to Buy a Pontoon Boat
- How to Enjoy Towing Water Sports with Your Boat
- How to Remove Bad Marks from your Credit Report
- How to Improve your Credit Score Step by Step
- Tips for Towing a Boat Trailer
- How to Choose the Right Sacrificial Anode (zinc) for Your Boat
- 10 Common Mistakes Boat Buyers Make
- Control Galvanic Corrosion
- How Outboard Motors Work
- LEARN THE RULES OF BOATING IN FLORIDA
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT FOR RECREATIONAL VESSELS
- FISHING LICENSE INFORMATION
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- CHECK THE WEATHER
- TITLE & REGISTRATION
- Florida Title & Registration Resources.
- The Best Original Barbados Rum Punch
VIDEO HOW TO’S
Want more information? Visit our Posts page here.
This is our comprehensive boater’s learning tool. Please find the answers you need or call us at 888 278-1991 today.